Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.tareepetbarn.com.au If you continue to browse and use this web site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy and Security Policy govern our relationship with you in relation to making an online purchase and overall use of this web site.
The term "Taree Pet Barn" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is 61 Whitbread Street, Taree, NSW 2430, Australia. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, Taree Pet Barn takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Prices online and in-store can vary at times. Please note from time to time Taree Pet Barn does offer special offers that may only be available in-store or only online. Should you find such a variation in price please call Taree Pet Barn on 02 6550 0055 to confirm the best price possible PRIOR to purchasing your products online. Should you find a cheaper price online than what is advertised in-store please advise sales staff in-store PRIOR to your purchase and we will match the online price. Please note that we are unable to give any refunds for price variations after the sale has taken place.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, Taree Pet Barn, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without Taree Pet Barn’s prior consent. To make a request, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.